2017 CFCAL Elementary Soccer Rules
- Ball: size 4
- 7 V 7
- 25 minute halves with 5 minute halftime
- There must be at least 1 female per team at all times. If you do not have 1 girl due to injury, you must
play with one less player.
- Substitutions: May be made as often as you want only on your goal kick, throw-in, or on a kickoff.
May not sub on a direct or indirect kick.
- In the regular season there will be a shootout if the game is tied at the end of regulation. During the
tournament, there will be a 5 minute overtime prior to a shootout if daylight permits. Overtime may be shortened to 2 minutes if daylight
is an issue.
- Shootouts- At least 1 PK must be taken by a female per round of the shootout.
- Any time a team goes up by more than 8 goals, the remainder of the game may be forfeited unless the losing team
wishes to continue playing.
- Total team points will be used to determine final standings for tournament seeding. Teams will receive 3 pts for a win, 1 pt for a ties, and 0
pts for a loss.
-There will be no Off-sides called for the elementary division.